Classroom like learning, Detailed Explanation of Question, Top Frequently Asked Questions
Concepts of C++ programming are made very simple and easy.
- Why Object Oriented Programming
- Example of OOP
- Member Function and Member Variable
- Access Specifiers
- Characteristics Of OOP
- Top Frequently Asked Interview Question – Part 1
- Top Frequently Asked Interview Question – Part 2
- Top Frequently Asked Interview Question – Part 3
Topics Covered in Questions
- C++ Object Oriented Programming Question
- STL – Questions
- Fundamentals of Programming Questions
- Characteristics of Object-Oriented Programming
- Class and Object Questions
- Polymorphism, Inheritance, Encapsulation etc.
- File handling Questions
- C++ Scenario Based Questions
- Template in C++Questions
- Virtual Function and Virtual Class Questions
- Loops Questions
- Condition in C++ Questions
- String Questions
- Container Vector, Array, Stack, Queue, List, Map, Set
- Algorithms in STL Questions
- Iterator Questions
- Memory Management – New and Delete Questions
- Static Member variable and Functions Questions
(Cover total 34 questions with detailed explanation)
Join Hand Initiative – Contributed by the people who have faced the interview
Unlike most instructors out there, we are not marketers or salespeople. We are senior engineers and programmers who have worked and managed teams of engineers and have been in these interviews both as an interviewee as well as the interviewer.
Our job as instructors will be successful if we are able to help you get your dream job at a big company. This one skill of mastering the coding interview can really change the course of your career and life and we hope you join this course today to see what it can do for your career!
ByteBoard – VeDinesh Academy provides smart classroom-type learning by breaking long lectures into short and crisp for each topic.
We explain concepts with examples and pictures for better understanding, moreover we apply the Mind-Map technique that would definitely help you in connecting the dots and remembering the concepts forever.
We are highly motivated and passionate to provide you high-quality, simplified, and in-depth training at an affordable price.
What you’ll learn
Interview preparation – with Top frequently asked questions
How to answer question asked ?
Strengthen your problem solving and programming skills
Breaking down the interview question & answering in a step by step, systematic manner
- Computer or Laptop
- Basic Knowledge of C++ is preferred
Who this course is for:
- Student who are preparing for C++ Interview