Zenith Bank has many innovative features that assist their customers in better managing their money. The Zenith Account, which is essentially a savings account that rewards you for making regular deposits and meeting other predetermined criteria, is one such feature.
If you are a new Zenith Bank customer, upgrading your standard checking account to the Zenith Account is simple; simply walk into any of their branches and request an upgrade form. If you’re already a customer, it’s a little more complicated, but nothing too difficult.
In this article, we’ll go over how to upgrade your Zenith bank account to gain access to more features and benefits.
Zenith Bank Account Type?
- Saving Account
- Current Account
1. Zenith Saving Account is a special savings account offered by Zenith Bank. This account has many different features that make it unique, including rewards, low to no maintenance fees, and zero-interest rate on money you don’t need to access immediately.
It’s essentially a savings account that you can keep at a standard checking account with a higher reward rate. The rewards portion of the account is a feature that most people find extremely attractive, but there are other notable features, too.
It has no minimum balance requirement, which is good for anyone who can’t spare a few extra naira each week. There are also no maintenance fees for the account, which means that you don’t have to worry about forgetting to pay a monthly fee.
2. Zenith Current Account: current account in Nigeria is mostly opened by salary earners to get paid from the Government and it’s also used for a personal or business transaction. Zenith bank is one of the best banks in Nigeria which serves customers and helps in making transactions faster and easy.
With the help of a current account on Zenith bank your account can accumulate a huge amount of money for your daily or business spending.
How to upgrade your Zenith Bank account
To upgrade your account from a standard checking account to the Zenith Saving Account, you’ll need to go into any Zenith Bank branch and request an upgrade form. Once you fill out the form and return it, your account will be converted within 24 hours.
There are, however, a few things that you should keep in mind before you head to the branch. First, you must have an open standard checking account at Zenith Bank, and you have to have had it for at least 45 days. Second, you have to have at least N5,000 in your account. Third, you must be 18 years old (or older).
After this procedure is being taken all you have to take note: if your account is fully converted you will be sent a text message directly to your phone that your account is fully ready to transact on saving zenith bank account.
You might be a busy person or a business owner who is actually not having time or chance to visit the nearest zenith branch. There is an alternative way of which you can upgrade your Zenith standard checking bank account to Zenith Saving Account.
- Step 1: Dial *966*00#
- Step 2: Choose 5 – Account Services, then 4 – Upgrade to Corporate Account
- Step 3: Enter your 10 digit Zenith Bank account number
- Step 4: Enter the last 6 digits of your BVN number.
- Step 5: Click on send, wait for approval and confirmation text message.
After trying to upgrade your zenith bank account and is not working, visit the nearest ZENITH BANK to Upgrade your account.
Benefits of upgrading your Zenith Bank account
- There are many benefits to upgrading your standard account to the Zenith Account, including the potential for higher returns.
- The rewards on the Zenith Account are more generous than on the standard checking account, and you may be able to start seeing higher returns after just one month.
Other benefits of upgrading your account include a lack of maintenance fees, a zero-interest rate on money you don’t need to access immediately, and no minimum balance requirement.
How to meet the criteria for a successful upgrade
If you want to be sure that you’ll actually be able to upgrade your account, there are some things that you can do to make the process go smoothly. One of the most important things is to keep track of your balances.
Keep tabs on how much money you have in your standard checking account, and try to keep a certain amount in the Zenith Account. That way, you can be sure that you’ll hit the necessary amount for the upgrade within the next 45 days. If you keep those two things in mind, you should have a smooth upgrade.
Final words: Should you upgrade?
If you want to take full advantage of all of the benefits that the Zenith Account has to offer, you should consider upgrading your standard checking account to the Zenith version.
This account allows you to earn higher returns, which can really add up over time. With these higher returns, you can potentially save a lot of money in the long run, so it’s definitely a worthwhile investment.
That being said, it’s important to remember that this upgrade is permanent, so you can’t take it back. Before you make the decision to upgrade your account, make sure that you’re comfortable with the decision.