We value other people’s intellectual property and strongly oppose copyright infringement.
MyGeeksGuide.com has a policy of responding to clear notices of alleged copyright infringements in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/legislation/dmca.pdf).
If you believe that one of our users has violated your intellectual property rights, please notify us immediately.
All notices should comply with the notification requirements of the DMCA. You MUST provide the following information (in English):
1. Identify yourself as one of the following:
- The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or
- A person “authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
2. Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
3. Identify the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled by providing me the exact location of the infringing file with the exact interupload.com link
4. Provide the web address where the link was published.
5. Provide your contact information which includes, your Full name, Address, and Telephone number.
You should be aware that, under the DMCA, claimants who make misrepresentations concerning copyright infringement may be liable for damages incurred as a result of the removal or blocking of the material, court costs, and attorney fees.
Note: We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a Notification of Claimed Infringement.
Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act provides that any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material is infringing may be subject to liability.
A proper notification MUST contain the information above, or it may be IGNORED.
Please send notifications to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title ‘DMCA Removal’
Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification is Received by the Designated Agent:
- It is policy to remove or disable access to the infringing material;
- to notify the content provider, member or user that it has removed or disabled access to the material;
- repeat offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system and that Company will terminate such content provider’s, member’s or user’s access to the service.